Hello! I’m Dr. Michelle Hedgecock
Dentistry has always been one of my greatest passions because of the direct impact it creates in so many lives. It’s beyond gratifying to work in such a great community such as Austin, TX and to be a contributing factor in the transformation of many individuals. Beyond just teeth, I am blessed to see the self-confidence and excitement in the lives of my patients as they share their beautiful smiles with the rest of the world.
At a young age I felt like I was drawn towards dentistry. It was my calling. In high school I acquired a job as a dental assistant where the Doctor piqued my interest and taught me all about dentistry. I went to Texas A&M for undergrad and majored in biomedical science with a minor in business. After 3 years of school at Texas A&M I was accepted early into Dental School where I graduated Magna Cum Laude at the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio with multiple awards in Esthetic Dentistry.
I dedicate my free time to my children Jaxon and Charlotte. We love enjoying the parks around town, swimming, indoor rock climbing, picnics, and playing with our dog Bentley.
My Approach & Values
Personal Mission Statement
Help others not only to feel confident about their smiles but to also help them obtain better health since the oral cavity is the entrance to the body. My patients should know that I truly care about what is best for them and their health.
- Comprehensive dentist that can handle difficult cases with full-mouth rehabilitation and smile makeovers.
- Addressing bite issues.
- Clinical instructor for Six Month Smiles since 2016 (1 of 4 instructors nationwide).
- Practicing since 2007
- Hundreds of comprehensive cases
- Thousands of impacted lives
- Texas A&M
- University of Texas Health Science Center Graduate
- Kois Center Graduate
- Six Month Smiles Clinical Instructor
Proud Member Of
- Texas Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Austin LGBTQ Chamber of Commerce
Ask a question or book an appointment below. For emergencies call 911 or visit your nearest hospital.